Happiness is Free eBooks
Happiness is free - yet most of us pay for it so dearly that we unnecessarily deny ourselves this freely available happiness almost completely. These books will show you how to easily liberate the happiness, peace, and joy that is waiting to be discovered right within you.
Each Happiness is Free eBook can be purchased individually for $9.98, or as a package for $49.90:
• Book 1: Spiritual Growth, Happiness, Love
• Book 2: Ego, The Mind, Desire
Book 1 Contents
- Section 1: The Basic Goal and Ways to Attainment
- Section 2: Problems and How They Resolve
- Section 3: Spiritual Growth
- Section 4: Happiness
- Section 5: Love
- Section 6: Realization
- Section 7: Love, Giving, and the Christ Consciousness
• Book 3: The Body, Attitude, Healing
Book 2 Contents
- Section 1: Ego
- Section 2: Mastering Mind and Matter
- Section 3: The Mind
- Section 4: Meditation with Quest
- Section 5: Desire
- Section 6: What Am I?
- Section 7: The Key to Constant Happiness
• Book 4: Relationships, Karma, Receptivity
Book 3 Contents
- Section 1: The Body
- Section 2: Attitude and Action
- Section 3: Gurus and Masters
- Section 4: Take Full Responsibility
- Section 5: Helping Others
- Section 6: Healing
- Section 7: The World
• Book 5: Meditation, Realization, The Self
Book 4 Contents
- Section 1: A Perfect Body
- Section 2: Growth Can Be Every Day
- Section 3: Family Relationships
- Section 4: Is There a Difference Between Worldliness and Spirituality?
- Section 5: All About Love
- Section 6: Karma
- Section 7: Growth and Receptivity
Book 5 Contents
- Section 1: The Quiet Meditative State of Beingness
- Section 2: Meditation
- Section 3: The Game
- Section 4: Realization by Dropping the Unconsciousness
- Section 5: Why Not Go All The Way?
- Section 6: Thou Art That
- Section 7: The Self (Your Self)
Each eBook contains seven sections that will inspire, cajole and assist you in rediscovering your true nature of unlimited happiness and joy.
Every session has two components: practical exercises with suggestions on how to live happiness and truth in your daily life and inspirational messages to naturally and gently draw you into resting as the happiness that you are now and always have been.
The eBooks feature teachings from Lester Levenson followed by commentary by Hale Dwoskin and exercises to implement what you've learned.
Book Five contains a free preview of the first chapter of The Sedona Method Paperback.
Information on how to order can be found to the right.