Here’s what you should know regarding COVID-19 when attending an in-person Sedona Method Retreat:
- Take a COVID-19 test within three days of travel (preferably the day before or morning of). If you test positive and have to cancel your trip, we will refund your retreat tuition or put it on account for a future event. You can also switch to join live via the internet.
- Your hotel may ask you to acknowledge that you have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days and have not come in contact with anyone in the last 10 days who is confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19. Ask them about their cancellation policy if you test positive.
- A limited number of rapid tests will be available at our registration. These will be for those not able to test before getting on the plane and for those who develop symptoms during the retreat.
- If you choose to wear a mask, please bring one with you. A limited number of N-95 masks will be available at our registration.
- We will take your temperature each day as you come into the retreat room. Only a small number of those with COVID-19 actually have fevers, so pay attention to any change in your health during the retreat. If you develop any of the common COVID-19 symptoms, take a rapid test and isolate yourself.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in our retreat room.
- There is outdoor dining space at various restaurants in Sedona.