The Sedona Method Book
The Sedona Method book is an in-depth reference guide to the first three methods of releasing: choosing to let go, welcoming, and diving in. It is also one of the least expensive and most comprehensive ways to introduce The Sedona Method to everyone you know.
- A digital eBook which can easily be read on or downloaded to your device. You receive two formats: epub to read on iBooks, Kindle app, Nook, Calibre and other epub readers, and pdf.
- A digital audiobook which can be listened to from your Sedona.com digital library or downloaded to your device.
Topics covered include:
- Background information on Hale’s path
- The chart of emotions
- Wanting equates to lack
- Letting go of the four basic wants
- Goal setting
- Advantages and disadvantages
- The cleanup procedure
- The protocol for working with fear and anxiety
- Specific releases on wealth, health and relationships
Section 1: Choosing to Let Go
Section 2: Welcoming
Section 3: Diving In