The Sedona Method Book
The Sedona Method book is an in-depth reference guide to the first three methods of releasing: choosing to let go, welcoming, and diving in. It is also one of the least expensive and most comprehensive ways to introduce The Sedona Method to everyone you know.
Now available as:
- A printed paperback book.
- A digital eBook which can easily be read on or downloaded to your device. You receive three formats: epub to read on iBooks, Nook, Calibre and other epub readers, mobi for the Kindle app, and pdf.
- A digital audiobook which can be listened to from your Sedona.com digital library or downloaded to your device.
Topics covered include:
- Background information on Hale’s path
- The chart of emotions
- Wanting equates to lack
- Letting go of the four basic wants
- Goal setting
- Advantages and disadvantages
- The cleanup procedure
- The protocol for working with fear and anxiety
- Specific releases on wealth, health and relationships
Section 1: Choosing to Let Go
Section 2: Welcoming
Section 3: Diving In